Friday, May 28, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

Things I love about Memorial Day weekend...
  • Warm weather
  • Seeds I planted are breaking thru
  • Bring on the BBQ's
  • I can officially wear white pants without feeling like I will be tackled by a fashonista if I wear them before this weekend.

Memorial Day weekend is usually spent with friends, whether we are traveling or having the crew over. However we will be spending this weekend just the 2 of us. We are taking a road trip to Burlington, VT. Derek will be running his 13th marathon. I am very excited to see Vermont for some reason. I really want to go there in the fall at some point in our lives, however I can't wait to see the Green Mountains and walk along Lake Champlain. Thou it would be awesome to have travel buds with us... and the rest of the marathon pit crew. It will be yet another nice vacation for us. So good luck babe, finish this one and you will be an official member of the 50 States Marathon Club!

Hope everyone has a great 3 day weekend and of course THANK YOU to all the wonderful people that fight for this wonderful country and put their lives on the line for each and every American. THANK YOU!

No comments: