April brings...
- warmer temps and tulips
- cleaning up the yard and seeing my compost that brewed all winter long.
- shopping with mom - her birthday is April 26th and for the past couple of years we started a birthday shopping and lunch. I am really starting to love this tradition.
- and of course 'April in the D'.... such a lame tune, however it starts off tiger season, and playoff season here with Detroit sports. They get a local band to come up with a diddy and it is usually pretty lame ... no offense, but the commercial plays non stop and makes me want to run screaming. ok enough bashing that and Go Tigers!
This spring is the start to another busy year of travel. We are traveling to the South West this year with Mike and Ann. I can't wait to blog about that in a few weeks. I will also be bridesmaid dress shopping next week. Can't wait to see what Lindsay has in mind for her big day. So excited for them. I think they just might have the coolest wedding on October 30th. Is there an age when you are too old to be a bridesmaid??? Well, I will take it as long as I can. This will possibly be my last bridesmaid adventure thou. Just because you stand in a matching dress does not mean you can't participate in all the fun ya know!!!
Cheers and Happy Spring!

No comments:
Post a Comment