Well, I certainly have become quite the blogger... or not. I am at work at the moment and I am unable to upload any pictures to share but its Good Friday - the phones are dead and my accounting system is frozen... could I find other things to do. YES! They just don't seem to be as much fun as this does. Not only do I get to sit here and twiddle my thumbs. I am lucky enough to work tonight as well.... till midnight! Love it.
I am really looking forward to a good weekend thou. I get to see all my high school friends tomorrow... well not all of them. Not only that but there will be a house full of babies... don't worry I have a bottle of wine with my name on it for when its over. I know my house is not quite baby/toddler friendly but I am still looking forward to it. The biggest problem is trying to find fun things for them to do. Do you think Target could sell just a normal coloring book, NO... they have "magic" water color friendzy. What happened to the old days a box of crayons (8 colors) and a plain old fashioned coloring book. You can tell I don't spend much time with anyone under the age of 20. So wish me good luck cause of course the house is a mess and the question of what am I going to cook is always a problem. I hope to have pictures to post by the end of this weekend.
Cheers!
Friday, April 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment