
Chrissy's visit home
Month 5.... I have learned this month not to take life for granted. I am here to be a good person and do the right. Can't say much of that has gone on lately. May has been a month of projects, EKG's, and cut backs at work.
On a happy note, I have had a very busy and fun month. Derek ran his 8th marathon in Pittsburgh. I give 2 thumbs up to Pittsburgh. Some places closed a bit too early, but the city was vibrant and clean. The spectators for the marathon were awesome. I was stunned to see soooo many people lined up. Usually they line up at the start and finish. People were everywhere. We had an awesome hotel room overlooking the rivers. Can't wait to go back. (Man... they love their Steeler's).
I have discovered that I can make beautiful compost. I love that being part of the cycle. Now all I have to do is sell my car. Ha. Sorry not in Michigan.
May brings BBQ's, flowers, Tiger's games, visits from great friends,and running. My running has been on the back burner. I don't know how to get motivated. Thoughts of bikinis and bridesmaid's dresses hardly get me out the door.

No comments:
Post a Comment