Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas to all!


This has truly been a great year. I feel blessed that both Derek and I have kept our jobs in this tumbling economy. With both of us at the bottom of the chain at our jobs, we are defiantly at arms reach of saying - sorry I am going to have to let you go. Both of us keep on trucking and take one day at a time and work our hardest to make it happen.


I feel absolutely spoiled this year. Derek surprised me with a pair of ugg slippers that I have had my eye on but knowing the name brand... I thought it was all a dream. I dont think I have taken them off in 5 days. My parents got us a membership to our local recreation center. With our busy schedules we have not gone to sign up yet but we are really looking forward to going. My In-Laws got me Photoshop Elements. I am thrilled. THis was another item that I really wanted but did not see myself getting for another few years.


Work surprised me with 10 days off instead of 5. The hard part will be 3 of the days will be unpaid. I will just have to watch my spending for a few weeks but honestly I am going to LOVE the time off. I have been making lists all morning long of all the things I want to get done. Other than shoveling... that seems to be a daily activity here in Michigan. The hard part is Derek will be working really hard for those days, so I know I will get a little bored.


Cheers!

No comments: