Sunday, October 9, 2011

Today....

This whole week has been the most amazing, picturesque fall weather. The sky is filled with a pallet of color, the temperatures have reached the 80's, and time has been spent with our favorites! Friday Derek made the big move down town. He has been waiting for this epic move since he graduated from college. A job he enjoys in a city he loves. No expense spared Quicken Loans renovated half of the Chase Tower and now call it home to 1000 employees. I am pretty jealous of the crazy colors, the dry erase walls and especially jealous of the adjustable desks.


Saturday we went to visit some of our favorites, The Perez Family! Ellis & Logan are getting so big. They are now 6 months and starting a while new phase of moving as mush as possible. These little guys are ready to be on the move. I just can't wait for Delevan to meet them. Altho by this time next year those little guys will be walking, talking, and probably on bikes =). They gave us a whole box of little boy clothes and clothes for this growing mama. Thank you so much!!! It was a great night filled with lots  of pizza and sports. UofM - Tigers - Wings all in the same night.


Today we got up early and went to Island Lake Park. It was such a beautiful fall morning. Derek
and Kari ran 11miles and both felt great. I did about 3.5 miles with Jerry and I am so glad I got out moving. Next weekend is the big race, Detroit Half Marathon!

No comments: