It has been a long project. I have seriously bought and installed one piece at a time. Just before Thanksgiving is when I decided it would be a good idea to start demo. Some how I also decided it was a good year to host my first thanksgiving. I kept the toilet and the sink, everything else had to go. My goal was to be done by March. Besides hanging the door and the toilet paper holder - job complete! Of course the work was really done by "My 2 Dads" we hired Jim to do most of the work. Dad came in installed a new window and finished the final touches. I really wanted to do something myself, so I took on my first tile project. It totally kicked my ass. I am glad I did it and there are defiantly flaws. Hopefully I am the only one to really notice them. Here are the before and after shots.
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Val, I didn't know you blogged! Great job on your bathroom. It's gorgeous! :) I love love love the tile.
Post a Comment