Sunday, January 23, 2011

2011

I know it has been close to a million years since I last posted. Maybe a bit of an exaggeration. More like a million things have been going on since mid October.
  • Tom + Lindsay = 10.30.10
    • An amazing day for an amazing couple this day deserves a post all on its own. (You all know I'm just not going to get it done). Every detail they put together perfectly. Love you guys!

  • I hosted my very first Thanksgiving dinner. I would like to say I put together the whole dinner ~ not quite yet. My amazing mother came over the day before and cleaned my whole house and cooked the turkey. Everyone brought something and it was just a perfect day. I hosted The Chandler's, Hill's, & Parker's. I used table these to strike up some conversation.
  • We demolished our main bathroom and we are still in the process of finishing. I cannot wait for all of the details come together. I will not miss you sea foam green tile. The best part about that bathroom is that Kristin found the one and only shower curtain that 1. matched the color of the tile perfectly and 2. was a style that I liked.
  • Completed and passed my accounting class. I got a B. I wish I could be a bit more excited about a B. Back in the day I would have been singing and dancing. I feel like I did not work as hard as I could have for it. If I really tried I could have walked away with an A. Just too much going on right now. Work has been super crazy since November. New employees/New systems.
  • It has been a year now since we decided to start our family. Frustration has started to set in a bit. I go back and forth with taking the expensive tests and just letting nature take its time and place. I had taken a break from running to try and get my body on track. Have not decided if that has been worth it or not. I feel healthy & I have never been in any pain. I have yet to find a Dr. that I really feel comfortable with.
  • Shaun & Julie came home to celebrate their wedding. It was fun getting everyone together.
  • We spent New Years Eve in Chicago.
2011 is looking to be a good year!!! Kristin & Troy bring their twin boys into the world in March/April, we hope to be planning a trip to Germany, and of course planning the next marathon!

No comments: