Happy 2010! I wish I felt how I felt a year ago. 2009 I had dreams and goals and ambition. I don't have a million different goals running thru my head right now. However I do see one word for 2010... Change. Is see change coming in the great new year. Whether its, job, economy, family, there will be change good happy change. I think every year I have tried to change my job. I don't anticipate I will come up with the nerve to change my job this year. I would rather concentrate on doing my job better and making changes by being appreciated. No, it is not my dream job. However, if I can continue to bring home money, pay off debt and enjoy myself after hours I will survive.
2009 was a bad year for watching people... the American people struggle to keep a job or find a job. However it brought happiness is so many other ways... Derek ran 4 marathons (Dearborn, Pittsburgh, Duluth, and Chicago). We were blessed to go to Mexico and see Kristin & Troy exchange vows and Bree and Agustin here in Okemos. Assisting planning Bree's wedding was not only exciting and challenging, I truly saw myself enjoying this as a career. Something I don't do well. We also finished putting a bathroom in our basement. I could not do it with out the help and expertise of my Dad, it was a stressful and busy 2 months for all of us but it was great spending the time with my dad ( I just hope we learned something). We love it and I will post pictures soon. Just as 2009 wrapped up my Brother proposed to Lindsay. Derek did work very hard in 2009 but all the hard work will pay off. Truly a great year for Derek and I and our families! I can't wait to see what 2010 will bring.
Goals: for me to run a half marathon and time will tell if I will run a full marathon this year as well. I also hope to see changes in my job. I also hope to spend more time with friends and family. Cheers!
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment