Thursday, September 17, 2009

The "29" List

Well, I turned 29. Ouch! This is the last year I will be able to say that I am in my twenties. Though I feel much younger, just saying 29 is hard to spit out. I decided I need to make some changes. One was leaving my part time job at The Scrapbook Zone. I may find another one at some point this year, but for now I am loving the free time. I also finally took out my naval ring. The thrill of having a body piercing ended long ago, that was not the problem. Thinking about taking it out anytime other than when I was in the shower was the hard part. I have a long list of things to do at 29 but in my first 10 days I have started with removing my body piercing. Now I think it is time for a new tattoo!

No comments: