Sunday, September 19, 2010

30!



30...Really...30 - I cannot even come to reality to think that I am 30 years old. I feel just the same as I did when I was 23, I am in a good place in my life, I am blessed to have a loving family and friends. Derek and I are happier than ever doing good things and going places both in work and in travel. Derek just got a promotion and I could not be happier for this accomplishment. He sets goals and works towards them. He is now a team leader and I am so proud of you honey! We had an amazing summer and I hate to see it go. However, we have so many good things to look forward to over the next few months. Next Marathon and road trip will to Iowa and then we will get to see Tommy and Lindsay walk down the isle on 10.30.10.

My mom and dad threw us a big 30th birthday party last night. It was great. We had most of our favorites there to help celebrate. We were completely spoiled with gifts Galor. Even thou Derek is not quiet to the 30 mark it was fun celebrating together. He will be 30 on the 30th. I am hoping to get a really good gift for him this year. Not sure I am going to be able to do it. He really did good with my birthday this year. A day of shopping with mom was a day of surprises from Derek.

No comments: